TI-G642i (Version v1.0R)
- 4 x Gigabit ports
- 2 x SFP slots
- Supports 100/1000Base-FX fiber SFP modules
- 12Gbps switching capacity
- Hardened IP30 rated metal housing
- Includes DIN-rail mounting bracket
- Operating temperature range of -40° – 75° C (-40° – 167° F)
- Supports LACP, STP/RSTP, VLAN, and IGMP Snooping
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support
- Bandwidth control per port
- Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection
- Alarm output triggered by power failure
- Supports Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPSv2)
- Power supply sold separately (model: TI-M6024)
- Lifetime Warranty*
TRENDnet&;s Industrial Gigabit L2 Managed DIN-Rail Switch series offers advanced layer 2 managed features with enhanced traffic controls to meet the evolving demands of today&;s SMB networks. Each industrial layer 2 managed switch is equipped with an IP30 rated metal enclosure, designed to withstand a high degree of vibration and shock, while operating within a wide temperature range of -40° – 75° C (-40° – 167° F) for industrial environments. Our industrial layer 2 managed switch models feature copper Gigabit ports for high-speed device connections, and SFP slots that support both 100Base-FX and 1000Base-FX modules for long distance fiber networking applications.
These industrial layer 2 managed DIN-Rail switches provide an intuitive web-based management interface. Each TRENDnet industrial layer 2 managed switch supports advanced traffic management controls, troubleshooting, and SNMP monitoring. Advanced managed switch features include LACP to group ports together to increase bandwidth between switches, VLANs for segmenting and isolating virtual LAN groups, QoS for traffic prioritization, port bandwidth controls, and SNMP monitoring making each TRENDnet industrial layer 2 managed switch a powerful solution for SMB networks.
Managed layer 2 features include VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap, and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
Shock and Vibration Resistant
The industrial layer 2 managed switches are rated for shock (EN 60068-2-27), freefall (EN 60068-2-32), and vibration (EN 60068-2-6).
Equipped with an IP30 rated metal enclosure, the industrial layer 2 managed switch operates within a wide temperature range of -40° – 75° C (-40° – 167° F).