TI-PG541i (Version v1.0R)
- Hardened IP30 rated metal enclosure with integrated DIN-Rail mount
- Wide operating temperature range - 40 to 75 °C (-40 to 167 °F)
- 4 x Gigabit PoE+ (802.3at) ports, 1 x Gigabit port, and 1 x Gigabit SFP slot
- 120 Watts total power budget
- Redundant power inputs and alarm relay output
- CLI (Telnet), Web (HTTP), SNMP v1 / v2c management
- 802.1Q / MAC-Based VLAN and IGMP Snooping support
- 802.1p / DSCP / Queue Scheduling (SP/WFQ/WRR) QoS support
- Supports Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPsv2)
- Power supply sold separately (models: 48VDC3000 / TI-S24048 / TI-S12048)
- Lifetime Warranty*
TRENDnet&;s 6-Port Hardened Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Layer 2 Managed DIN-Rail Switch, model TI-PG541i, has four Gigabit PoE+ ports, one Gigabit port, one Gigabit SFP slot and a 120 Watts PoE budget. The switch is equipped with an IP30 rated metal enclosure and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD / EMI / surge, and operate within a wide temperature range (- 40 – 75 °C (- 40 - 167 °F)) for harsh environments. L2 management include features such as PoE port control, VLAN, multicast, and QoS which allow for network integration flexibility.
Industrial Hardened Design
Equipped with a rugged IP30 rated enclosure and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD/EMI/surge, and operate with a wide temperature range (- 40 – 75 °C (- 40 - 167 °F)) for harsh environments.
Managed features include PoE per port control/priority/scheduling/power delay, 802.1Q/MAC-based VLAN, IGMP snooping, per port bandwidth control/802.1p/DSCP/queue scheduling, and SNMP trap/RMON/SMTP alert/syslog/port mirror for monitoring and flexible network integration.
Features redundant power inputs (Primary and RPS) from external power sources and an output alarm relay to indicate the event of input power failure