Máy đo OTDR chuyên dùng cho doanh nghiệp
OptiFiber Pro là máy đo OTDR đầu tiên được thiết kế chuyên dùng cho việc đo kiểm cáp quang trong môi trường doanh nghiệp. OptiFiber Pro giúp giảm thiểu các chi phí, nâng cao năng suất lao động và cải thiện độ tin cậy của mạng.
- Là máy đo OTDR đầu tiên có giao diện người dùng theo kiểu smartphone
- Có khoảng chết (dead zone) ngắn nhất hiện nay
- Tăng tốc độ chứng nhận cáp quang với thời gian cấu hình phép đo và thực hiện dò lỗi nhanh nhất
- Cải thiện mức độ sử dụng tài nguyên với các cấu hình tùy chọn cho các dự án và người dùng khác nhau
- Đơn giản hóa việc đo kiểm với chế độ lập sẵn "DataCenter OTDR™" và hiển thị EventMap™
Các tính năng
Most OTDRs are designed for a myriad of applications, causing the user interface to be difﬁcult to navigate and interpret. OptiFiber Pro combines the latest “gesture-based” interface technology with a capacitive touchscreen to deliver the most innovative and user-friendly OTDR.
- Single-touch tap and swipe control for selecting and scrolling menu items
- Multi-touch pinch to zoom for easy magniﬁcation control on a graphical fiber trace
- Task-focused design to reduce back and forth navigation through screens
- Capacitive touchscreen eliminates the need to recalibrate unlike legacy touchscreens
- Context sensitive on-screen help that gives users additional details or problem resolution suggestions
Driven by server virtualization and multi-gigabit links between servers, networks and storage, the datacenter architecture employs more patch cords and dense topology connectors, rendering carrier-class OTDRs with long dead zones ineffective. OptiFiber Pro not only makes ﬁber deployment in datacenters possible, but provides the highest level of accuracy for quick problem resolution.
With a simple one-touch selection, users enter DataCenter OTDR mode - without setup time for fine-tuning as needed in legacy OTDRs. DataCenter OTDR mode automatically detects OTDR parameters - end-detection algorithms, pulse widths, etc - without getting confused by the short links or number of connectors.
- Ultra-short event and attenuation dead-zones precisely locates events and faults on ﬁber links
- DataCenter OTDR™ mode automatically sets the conﬁguration to quickly test datacenter ﬁber
- The EventMap feature depicts ﬁber events in a way that requires no trace analysis expertise
An important aspect in maximizing an OTDR&;s value is to properly plan its day-to-day usage. With built-in project management, OptiFiber Pro allows a project manager to deﬁne each user&;s role, settings and the associated tasks to be performed – transforming the OTDR into an all-in-one ﬁber testing tool complete with planning, inspection, certiﬁcation and reporting.
OptiFiber Pro enhances job efficiency by allowing the workflow planner to create and manage operator and job profiles per project - defined jobs or sets of cable IDs can be assigned to specific operators. The progress and status of each project can also be easily monitored.
- Full OTDR capability that certiﬁes ﬁber performance based on job assignment for each operator
- Powerful project management facilitates OTDR sharing with clear job assignment for each operator
- Easy monitoring of job progress with pass/fail results
- On-screen report generation and upload to LinkWare™ application
Extremely short event and attenuation dead zone
The OptiFiber Pro leverages the most sophisticated optical technology to provide the shortest event dead zone (0.5 m typical for MM) and attenuation dead zone (2.2 m typical for MM and 3.6 m typical for SM) of any OTDR. This technological advancement allows OptiFiber Pro to detect and measure closely spaced faults where no other OTDR can in today&;s connector-rich datacenter and storage area environments.
LinkWare™ management software
Leveraging the popular and multi-featured LinkWare cable test management software application, OptiFiber Pro users can easily access the hassle-free project management, report generation, and software upgrade capabilities to manage workflow and consolidate test results.
Two second trace per wavelength
Another breakthrough with OptiFiber Pro is the data acquisition speed. While in Quick Test mode, a complete set of data is acquired in as little as two seconds per wavelength. OptiFiber Pro then analyzes the data and displays it as an EventMap, Table or Trace. The end result is less time spent testing and more time performing other tasks.
On-screen help – corrective action
On-screen “help” suggests corrective action(s) for resolving ﬁber problems during each testing step. The “help” offered is context sensitive which allows users to quickly pinpoint possible resolutions. An easy-to-read, gray icon in the bottom, left-hand corner shows detailed corrective action recommendations.
OptiFiber Pro&;s video inspection system examines patch cords and patch panel bulkheads to avoid the number one cause of ﬁber link failure – contamination. Signiﬁcant time is saved because the probe is inserted directly into the patch panel&;s bulkhead to examine installed ﬁber terminations without disassembling the patch panel. Technicians assign a pass or fail grade to the ﬁber, append a comment and save it for use in certiﬁcation reports.